CARPENTER & COMPANY
CONDUCTORS BUILDING

Preserving local history through modern restoration.

The project included the historic restoration and preservation of a 1912 building. Originally, the building was built to provide an administration building to support the old trolley system of Cambridge. The scope of work included repointing of the entire buildings brick façade, brick repairs, stucco repairs, window and door replacement, full roof replacement and copper canopy replacement. The building is leased out to a restaurant group, therefore the project performed core and shell work in order to turn over the building for tenant fit-out. The core and shell work include roof beam repairs and replacement, interior wall masonry repairs as needed, plumbing and gas systems to support a basement level kitchen, roof top equipment including but not limited to, make-up air handler, kitchen exhaust scrubber and dishwasher exhaust fan.

TOTAL CONSTRUCTION
7,500 Square Feet