BENEFITS OF A CAREER
WITH CSL CONSULTING
At CSL we know that our staff need to feel fulfilled and successful both at work and when they walk away at the end of the day.
For this reason we have a strong benefits program inclusive of a flexible environment, and we recognize the importance of an individual’s health and wellness.
- Training and Development focused on technical, interpersonal, and work-life harmony
- Team Environment
- Personal Growth Opportunities
- Leadership Development Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Career Coaching
- Flexible Work Environment
- Company Funded Social/Team Building Events
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution
- Education Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
- Eleven Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
At CSL, our employees are one of our most valuable assets. Our success and the success of our clients depends on the ability of our staff to bring skill, insight and creative analysis to both the boardroom and construction site. To achieve the highest quality results, we recruit the very best talent and encourage a working environment that empowers CSL staff to effectively fulfill their roles and responsibilities. We promote a collaborative environment, and we actively support ongoing professional and educational development.
If you have valuable planning, and design and construction industry experience and are looking for new challenges in a fast-moving, forward-thinking environment, we’d like to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Want to know more? Reach out to one of our team members. They would be happy to answer any of questions you may have about working with CSL Consulting.