TEAMWORK: WE CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER.
CSL project managers work collaboratively with clients to ensure that their move into a renovated space or a new facility is a seamless transition. We understand that this process can be very personal to many, and for this reason, we do not take things for granted. We know that even the smallest relocation projects must have the right people and the right resources for success. All our project managers are trained in the details of relocation management, but we also have specialty experts that focus most of their attention on FF&E/relocation management.
MEETING YOUR NEEDS AS A PARTNER
CSL has a broad range of expertise and experience, our team can accommodate any of your needs, throughout every phase of every project. We provide turnkey project management services, including FFE, relocation management, and scheduling. We can also break out customized stand-alone services as your needs dictate. But no matter what services we provide, we do it not as a vendor, but as a partner who is committed to your success and always putting your best interests first.
- Programming and planning
- Project procurement strategy and risk analysis
- RFP document development
- RFP process management
- Contract negotiation and buyout
- Order expediting and tracking
- Installation, product acceptance and close-out
- Needs assessments for unique move requests
- Move schedule development
- Building occupant database development
- Pre-qualifying moving contractors
- Move planning training and information sessions
- Hands-on presence during relocation activities