“In organizations that innovate, learning must become habit.”
ESTABLISHING NEW INDUSTRY NORMS
- Harvard Graduate School of Design House Zero – First Net Zero project at Harvard.
- Bentley Arena Hockey Rink – First LEED platinum building in the country of its kinds.
- Construction Mitigation – Only firm in the country with comprehensive mitigation program to reduce or eliminate negative impacts of construction on stakeholders and the environment.
- CSL has strong partnerships throughout the supply chain and develops innovative partnering options that meet our client needs. These partner relationships allow us to be agile and also assist client in “speed to market” with their buildings.
- CSL invests in technology and uses analytics to better understand market conditions.
- CSL makes information sharing with Clients more accessible by using online resources.